Seven Reasons For SMBs To Partner With A Managed IT Services ProviderApr 17 , 2017
IT network management is a difficult task for organizations of all sizes. While some larger companies choose to employ an in-house team of experts, many small and medium-sized businesses are unable to match this investment.
Instead many business owners are catching on to the notion of managed IT services. This involves the outsourcing of IT management and network support operations to Managed Services Providers (MSPs). The practice has a host of benefits:
1) Control IT costs - in contrast to managing IT in-house where costs can vary from month-to-month, outsourcing compounds these variable costs, including equipment maintenance and upgrades, into one monthly recurring payment. With managed services, business owners can anticipate a fixed cost with no surprising costs for equipment failures.
2) Proactive monitoring - Managed service providers remotely monitor company networks from one centralized location. This ensures improved performance and almost guaranteed uptime. Any issues can be detected, resolved and repaired preventing a network disaster and extensive downtime.
3) Reduce labor costs - hiring and training an in-house IT employee can be expensive and time-consuming. In addition, if the employee proves to be a poor fit, the expended resources are wasted completely. Working with a managed IT services provider ensures IT is taken care of, allowing the organization to focus on hiring key employees in other departments.
4) Faster issue resolution - the best managed IT service providers will monitor your network around the clock. This means that although managed remotely, any issues can be detected, accessed, and repaired in a short period of time. If the network issue is more severe, a technician will be dispatched to your location ensuring that the lack of an on-site IT employee does not hamper the resolution process.
5) Optimize network performance - with years of combined experience and the resources to match, the capabilities of service providers tend to outweigh those of in-house employees. Managed IT service providers have immediate access to equipment and resources that in-house teams can only dream of. For small and medium-sized businesses, outsourcing IT can save considerable time, money, and effort.
6) Focus on your business, not your IT - smaller businesses have a lot to take care of and limited resources. Instead of trying to do everything, business owners can outsource their IT knowing their network is in safe hands. Everything will be taken care of by the experts so you can stay focused on the primary business objectives.
7) Increase competitiveness - small and medium-sized businesses have the choice of employing an in-house employee or having access to an entire team for a much lower cost. Managed services can elevate smaller organizations’ IT to the same level of larger companies in terms of technology and expertise.
Could your company benefit from engaging with a managed services provider? Call us at 404-303-9900 to find out how One Ring Networks can support your business operations with a comprehensive managed IT service.